Program Director of the Education and Training Division
- Work Department: ILETSB Executive Institute
- Class Title/Code: Program Director (5003)
- Effective Date: Sep 13, 2022
A Program Director of the Education and Training Division - Level I typically:
- Identifies needs for training for law enforcement and other stakeholders; and provides technical assistance.
- Develop and implement supervisory, management, and executive level education and training.
- Develop, implement, and maintain courses for the Online Learning Network.
- Collaborate with academic and professional partners to work on development of curriculum.
- Develop and/or facilitate Executive Summit trainings, either virtual or on-site.
- Assists with troubleshooting calls from CAIT helpdesk and internal calls.
- Complete management of the Online Learning Network, as well as continual updates.
- Assists with the facilitation of biannual and annual conferences.
- Oversees the certification of online courses, trainings, summits, and conferences.
- Participates in community based research and consulting services provided by the organization from interest groups on and off campus.
- Assists in the development of special project guidelines and reports.
- Pursues grants at the local, state and national levels.
- Assists program staff in relating their specialized work to the purpose of the organization.
- Assembles a cadre of subject matter experts in various disciplines to develop comprehensive training program(s) for first responders and education institutions.
- Required Qualifications:
CREDENTIALS TO BE VERIFIED BY PLACEMENT OFFICER:
- Master's degree in education, instructional design, educational leadership, criminal justice, or like discipline
- A total of five (5) years' (60 months) of experience in curriculum development, program development, and evaluation
- Starting Salary: $5,518/month
- Application Deadline: Oct 4, 2022
Employment - Information & Instructions
Complete an Employment Application online. Submit supplemental application materials, including copies of official academic transcripts and a current resume, via email to HR-Testing@wiu.edu.
All application materials, including completed application, transcripts, and resume, are due in the WIU Human Resources Office no later than 4:30 p.m. the day of the application deadline.
Western Illinois University is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and a non-discrimination policy that includes sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1971 ext. 1
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency