Since the establishment of Vassar College (1865), the education of women at colleges and universities in the United States has made great strides towards equality. However, even today, there are considerable inequalities on campus: women in leadership, pay inequalities, imbalanced distribution among disciplines/majors, to name but a few. The mission of Women And Higher Education is to connect employers to women job seekers at colleges and universities worldwide. WAHE is a member of the DiversityTrio network
- Specialization in internet recruitment advertising
- Assurance of receiving the lowest available rates from the publishers
- Campaign planning
- Tearsheets (proofs) and itemized billing from one vendor
- Track every ad with our proprietary Apptrkr.com technology
- Unbiased suggestions to help maximize your advertising dollar
- All additional services are free of extra service charges.