This ad is expired.
Director for Strategic Initiatives, Office of Alumni Relations
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its nine colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom. The University offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending accounts; retirement plans; life insurance; short and long-term disability; employee assistance program (EAP); tuition remission; and generous time off. Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
Department: Alumni Relations
Campus/Location: Lincoln Center (LC) - NYC
The Director for Strategic Initiatives will report to the Associate Vice President (AVP) for Alumni Relations.
- Serves the AVP in a lead advisory role relative to the strategic operation of the office and makes decisions in the absence of the AVP.
- Manages the 24-person Fordham University Alumni Association (FUAA) Advisory Board and its three task forces.
- Organizes FUAA events and manages the budget.
- Directs digital media efforts (i.e. website, social media, and monthly e-newsletter).
- Directs on and off-line career development/services offerings.
- Improves, standardizes, and continues to develop data collection and utilization efforts.
- Leads alumni survey initiatives.
- Conducts periodic peer, aspirant and market research to determine effectiveness of existing programs and identifies new event/programming opportunities.
- Manages two full-time employees: Program Manager for Alumni Relations and Assistant Director for New York City Programming.
- Collaborates with the Fordham Fund (Annual Fund) on days of giving, solicitations, and events.
- Assists the AVP in the compilation and authoring of required reports and updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- A minimum of ten years related experience in higher education or related field.
- Must have strong background in program evaluation, market research, and analytics.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and travel as necessary.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and must be comfortable communicating with a wide array of constituents.
- Must be motivated, creative, and able to manage change adeptly.
- Must be an effective team leader with supervisory experience.
- Must portray a professional image to all internal and external constituents.
- Bachelors degree.
- Background in volunteer management and alumni relations or fundraising.
To apply, please visit: https://careers.fordham.edu/postings/2669
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency