This ad is expired.
Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach
The Assistant Women's Volleyball Coach will serve in all phases of a competitive women's volleyball program. Position must adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA, and will be expected to work cooperatively with all constituencies and campus units.
This position is considered a "Responsible Employee" under Title IX federal regulations and "Mandatory Reporter" under Texas state law and the UIW Sexual Misconduct Policy. As a Mandatory Reporter, this position requires you as the employee to promptly report any incident that you witness or receive information about Title IX violations. These reporting responsibilities are set out in the UIW Sexual Misconduct Policy.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to recruit, coach and teach highly talented student-athletes.
- Ability to scout opponents and break down game video.
- Ability to adhere to all policies, rules and regulations of the university, the Southland Conference and the NCAA.
- A proven record in following directives and being responsible for tasks which have been assigned.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment as needed.
- Ability to apply budgeting and fiscal planning techniques within financial constraints.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with students, faculty, staff, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively - orally, by phone, in person, via social media and in writing.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to market and promote UIW womens volleyball.
- Be willing to work various hours including weekends, evenings and some Holidays.
- Follow the Mission of the University.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
Required Work Experience
A minimum of three to five years of experience competing and/or coaching volleyball at the collegiate level.
Masters Degree and Division I collegiate coaching.
Required Certifications, Licenses or Registrations
Mon through Fri 8am to 5pm flexible with extended hours as needed to meet departmental needs.
Typical for positions in this field.
Posting Number: AS1404PO
Job Category: Administrator (exempt)
Desired Start Date: 06/01/2022
Position End Date (if temporary):
Reports To: Head Volleyball Coach
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Open Date: 05/13/2022
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicant
To apply, visit https://jobs.uiw.edu/postings/19182
UIW is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status, pregnancy, and religion.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-48b6a5493e47a74c87037e946c1488db