Director, Digital Enrollment Marketing
University of San Francisco
USF Hilltop Campus
Director, Digital Enrollment Marketing
The University of San Francisco is looking for a Director of Digital Enrollment Marketing to lead best-in-class digital strategies for undergraduate and graduate student recruitment. Reporting to the AVP for Enrollment Communications in USF's Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) division, the Director will be charged with helping attract high-quality pools of prospective students to meet enrollment targets for degree and non-degree programs. Working with divisional and departmental leadership, the Director will develop and execute strategies to improve conversion across the applicant life cycle, from inquiry generation through enrollment. The successful candidate, self-directed and data-driven, will have a proven track record of improving return on investment across multiple digital acquisition channels, including organic and paid search, paid advertising, purchased lists, email marketing, and optimized websites. This position will play a critical role as USF brings student search in-house as part of a new undergraduate recruitment strategy launched this year, and as it continues to build efforts to grow key graduate certificates and degree programs.
Full Job Description:
- Researches, plans and leads execution of digital marketing solutions for new undergraduate and graduate student recruitment, including organic and paid search, paid advertising, purchased lists, real-time communications tools (text, web chats) and website performance, among others.
- Partners with SEM leadership to define purchased lists for student search (senior and fr/soph/jr) and to design and track performance of search campaigns
- Partners with academic programs to help develop business strategy for recruitment initiatives, overseeing marketing plans and budgets, building scalable processes, and developing effective planning and forecasting
- Establishes key performance indicators to measure and improve return on investment for all digital acquisition efforts. Creates KPI dashboards.
- Develops and oversees marketing analytics strategy (e.g., Google Analytics, Slate's Ping), implementation and training to inform and refine marketing strategies and tactics
- Oversees SEO strategy and execution to improve search results for SEM-owned sites and for partner programs as requested
- Plans and executes conversion optimization tests to ensure strongest-possible recruitment performance from our websites
- Brainstorms creative growth strategies with SEM and program leadership to meet enrollment goals
- Leads cross-functional recruitment initiatives at key points in the recruitment cycle, collaborating with academic programs as well as the Office of Marketing Communications
- Supervises key vendor relationships to ensure maximum performance from purchased services and to track effectiveness
- Promotes collaboration and clear, frequent communication as campaigns are developed and executed
- Supervises Marketing Analyst and guides regular reporting on campaign performance and analytics
- Stays current with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and trends for reaching targeted audiences where they are online; share insights with internal and partner teams.
- 5-7 years of work experience in digital marketing, preferably for higher education, in an agency or in-house setting.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising or closely related field.
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing and student acquisition, with deep knowledge of current tactics and best practices on execution, tracking and measurement. Prior experience with managing purchased lists for student search preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in web analytics (Google Analytics, Slate's Ping, etc.)
- Fluency in SEO standards and strategy and improving paid and organic search results
- Demonstrated experience with social media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Proven ability to work with creative or strategy teams to create and execute effective recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and budgets simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
- Knowledge of and passion for staying on top of latest trends in paid search (branded and non-branded) and digital advertising
- Strong ability to think strategically and to scrutinize and optimize work based on data analytics
- Energetic, resourceful and self-directed team contributor, with the ability to both collaborate effectively and work independently to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, fluid environment
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Director--Digital-Enrollment-Marketing_R0000929.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency